Wednesday, February 20

Oh. CRAP.



Okay, somehow I've slipped up and managed to get myself elected as Central Georgia Cycling's 08 President. That's it, I'm never drinking whiskey at Shane's house again.
But seriously, I guess it's time for me to stop muttering snarky comments from the back of the room and step up on stage. I know it's very likely going to be like having a double root canal at Lowe's sometimes, but I think it's going to be a good experience overall. Ask me in 6 months. we've got a good active group of riders in the mid state area, and I'm sure there will be a demanding chorus of complaints and ideas, but that's what American Free Process is all about. In the end I hope that I will, with due assistance, be able to seek out the path that makes riding better for everyone on pedals around here.
Thank you, and good night.

3 comments:

GoFastPops said...

I'll think you'll do great, at least you're a "bigger" target than I was; the peanut gallery should appreciate that.

Dave said...

Oh yeah? What the hell's that supposed to mean??!! ;-)
I'm not as big a target as I used to be....

Shane said...

He's a bigger target than me too Pops. Heehee. But, not for long.

You'll do better than me Dave, because "stranglin" is not the first thought that pops into your head when you encounter "enthusiastic slothism."

It's not in the dictionary.....