Sunday, March 1

Take that Don & Angie !

It DOES snow in Georgia!



It's snowing this morning, but it's not sticking. At least not yet. We've had enough rain that we're now under a flood warning until Wednesday, so the ground is really wet. I don't expect it to do more than give the grassy areas a blush of powder, but you never know. With lows predicted in the 20s tonight, it may make the morning commute a little slick.
After working a LOT of OT this week, including all day yesterday, I was already planning an easy day today, so a little frozen precip is just icing on the cake. We slept in, had a late breakfast and did the only sensible thing you can when it snows.




wait - remember what I said about not sticking? Scratch that.


Carrie's gonna hurt me when she sees this one.





So, we're going outside to play in the snow now. I'll post more pics tomorry.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

It's not sticking here now like it was a half hour ago. I was hoping for a snow day tomorrow, but I have my doubts. It's still pretty cool to look at as it comes down.

GoFastPops said...

Around here, we don't call it snow until you have to shovel your driveway. Even our dogs don't get excited about flurries like that one.